Thursday, March 6, 2008

Graham Brockington on 1st Quarter at Stanford

Now that I have one quarter here at Stanford under my belt, I am feeling much more comfortable here and am really beginning to enjoy my time even more than I did last quarter. Now I know a full fifth of the campus and don't need to look at my map to get to every class!

I had a good winter break at home with my family and got to see some of my old friends. But now I am really happy to be back on the farm in new classes and to be back with the team. What I am especially looking forward to are the upcoming qualifying rounds and the chance to get into the team lineup and play in some tournaments. Since the team won the first tournament after coming back from winter break, I think that we are all even more pumped to keep up the good play and continue to win. Go Card!

No comments:

Post a Comment